„Relacje Międzykulturowe – Intercultural Relations” (RMIR) is an open access, half-yearly, peer-reviewed journal publishing articles in English and Polish. In spring, each year a volume is published in Polish, and in autumn in English It serves as an interdisciplinary forum for academic scholars and professionals and present the latest theoretical and emphirical advancements on various issues related to intercultural relations. The journal publishes, among others, such an issues as cultural studies, ethnic and minority-majority relations, migrations and intercultural contact, intecultural psychology and pedagogy, globalization and integration processes, multicultural societies and politics.
By establishing RMIR, we aim – as the bilingual title of the journal prove – on initiating discussion on intercultural relations in Poland and joining in the global academic debate on this subject. We cordially invite you to join this discussion!
Editors and board
- dr hab. Monika Banaś (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- prof. Vladimír Biloveský, Matej Bel University, Slovakia
- prof. Irena Bukowska-Floreńska, University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland
- prof. Enzo Colombo, State University of Milan, Italy
- prof. Genovaitė Kačiuškienė, Language and Culture Institute „Lingua Lituanica”, Lithuania
- prof. Ryszard Kantor, Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland
- prof. Joanna Kurczewska, Polish Academy of Sciences
- prof. Lidia Liburska, Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland
- prof. Olga Niesterczuk, Moscow State University, Russia
- prof. Tadeusz Paleczny, Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland
- dr Fabrice Thuriot, University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne, France
- prof. Daniel von Wachter, International Academy of Philosophy in the Principality of Liechtenstein
Submissions - for authors
The RMIR accepts original research, theoretical and methodological papers, research and conference reports, as well as review essays and book reviews in both English and Polish. The journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. The publication is free of charge. The journal does not have article processing charges, editorial charges or printing fees.
Please submit your manuscripts to to prof. Monika Banaś, Editor-in-Chief (email@example.com).
To contact the „Relacje Międzykulturowe - Intercultural Relations” please write e-mail
to prof. Monika Banaś, Editor-in-Chief (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our webiste: „Relacje Międzykulturowe - Intercultural Relations”